These Guidelines have been produced for members of the BAcC and the RCHM to support you and set out the steps you need to take when practicing in the Covid-19 pandemic.
These are guidelines pointing you towards the relevant government guidance. Our practitioners must adhere to the law at all times, we will aim to indicate whether something is a requirement or a best practice approach.
Please also take note of any further information and addendum`s below as well as checking e-news for changes.
Downloadable copies of the risk assessment and consent forms can be found in the resources page of the Safety section.
- Covid-19 update June 2022
- Safe practice during the Living with Covid-19 phase: Addendum to the Novel Coronavirus Guidelines
- Amended guidance on mask exemption for practitioners July 2021
- Patient mask-wearing and the Equalities Act 2010 July 2021
- Novel Coronavirus Guidelines April 2021
- Health information Covid-19 consent form and screening template
Download the COVID-19 risk assessment and consent form here
Research based factsheets have been prepared for over 60 conditions especially for this website