53rd TCM Kongress Rothenburg
Get to know our TCM Kongress Rothenburg 2022
- 24–28 May 2022: 5 days of online courses and live broadcasts. Please check your time zone so you can join live.
- Renowned speakers, diverse topics: a total of more than 40 lectures, courses and seminars at reasonable prices.
- Full flexibility: you book the entire 5 days with the programme items of your choice – or only the day(s) that are particularly important to you.
- In addition to the booked participation: you can watch recordings of some of the lectures of the booked day after the congress. The recordings are available free of charge until 1 September 2022.
- Everything about new trends, products and processes: our online exhibition will surprise you with great offers and attractive discounts
How to be a part of the Kongress
- REGISTRATION – You simply register online for the online congress using the registration form. As an ETCMA member BAcC Members can take advantage of discounted ticket rates.
- ACCESS DATA – You will receive your access data by e-mail about one week before the start of the TCM Kongress Rothenburg. With these you can log in and receive all video sessions, documents and have the opportunity to network!
- ONLINE CONGRESS PLATFORM – The TCM Kongress Rothenburg is hosted on Net of Knowledge where you will find all overviews, programme information, lectures and the online exhibition. From anywhere – while on the road, in your home office or in your practice. You can ask questions at any time during the lectures, visit the exhibition with exclusive discounts, download documents or meet within the community.
External event, Webinar|
Tue 24 May - Sat 28 May 2022
8.00am - 5.30pmPrivate: test View Map